Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Archive from my previous blog

I will copy over a few of my more interesting posts from the past here for the sake of archiving.

October 5, 08:
On Sunday, October 5th, I attended a great workshop, "Orb: Vertices of Light". It was great to learn from some professionals in the field. An interesting theory was discussed of playing music to attract energy/orbs. Various classifications were presented. Sam
ple photographs were displayed. A great experience that I'm glad I was able to participate in thanks to a friend letting me know about the event.





August 18, 2008:
The last few weekends we have had some interesting happenings. Strange apparitions on a door, spirit conversations, clinking sounds, names being stated, sensed locations with previously documented histories. It's been quite interesting.

Here is a small video on some of the equipment that I utilize.





July 07:
Mini experiment:

I read an article in wikipedia about the possibility of orb photographs being caused by dust particles or moisture particles in the air reflecting off the lens and flash combinations inherent to digital cameras. I decided to conduct a mini-test of my own digital camera. The test?

Moisture experiment:
Date: August 29, 2007
Time: 11:38 PM
Room lighting: light from TV and lamp across room
Stimuli: Moisture in a spray bottle
Equipment: digital camera with flash
Procedure:
  1. Average wall photo taken with digital camera.
  2. Moisture sprayed on wall. Similar photograph taken.
  3. Moisture sprayed in air near wall. Similar photograph taken.
  4. Moisture sprayed directly in front of camera. Similar photograph taken.
Part II
Moisture experiment:
Date: August 29, 2007
Time: 12:00 AM (time given to allow moisture in air to evaporate from first part of experiment)
Room lighting: dark
Stimuli: Moisture in a spray bottle
Equipment: digital camera with flash
Procedure:

5. Average wall photo taken with digital camera.

6. Moisture sprayed on wall. Similar photograph taken.

7. Moisture sprayed in air near wall. Similar photograph taken.

8. Moisture sprayed directly in front of camera. Similar photograph taken.


My file with photographic results can be found here.



Oh and of course I have to archive my favorite photo here:
I simply love this one. Focus on the tree knot. It was one of my first photos that I took while out investigating with the paranormal group with which I associate.

No comments:

Post a Comment