Sunday, July 19, 2009

Past... Present... Future

I think it is interesting that I spoke to a clairvoyant this morning at a "psychic fair". Although she did seem to understand me quite well she told me alot about my past. No, not a past life regression. My recent past like the last 3 years worth of personal history. Ummm I lived my past. I think I remember my recent past. My memory isn't that faulty. If I show up at a psychic fair I'm probably not a nonbeliever. Skeptic yes... nonbeliever no. Was it really necessary to tell me all about what I've gone through in the last little bit?! Apparently she thought so.

Just reminds me why the group I belong to needs to continue doing workshops to share our knowledge. The day was interesting though. But just made me totally laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment