Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Haunted Hotel?

Recently my husband and I were trying to figure out where to go for vacation. Two great suggestions came up. We decided to do both. Thanks for the suggestions! One was to a purported haunted inn and they host investigations. The inn itself was just lovely. A couple are restoring an inn to a splendid period location. They have been working very hard. On arrival I sensed a hanging and chocking in a back area. The lady of the house explained on the tour that someone was hanged in the same area. She further explained that a woman was suffocated against a wall in the similar area just above where I was. I found this interesting. However, did I witness/document much else. No, unfortunately I did not. A young couple also staying there had a great anecdotal story in the morning but I did not personally experience very much that I can confirm.

However, in the afternoon of the first day I was taking baseline photos. I captured one picture that I'm inclusive about and yet intrigued by. I will refrain from saying that which I saw. I noticed it through the camera lens first. Now that I have the digital image I am still examining. I have shown the photo to a few friends who have pinpointed what I see. But I do not wish to sway opinion with my own. So I will simply ask... "What do you notice in this photograph?"

1 comment:

  1. I'm not the brightest star in the sky but seriously what does it mean to be "taking baseline photos" and is there a reason for it? I really am sincere as I have no inkling what it means. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete